Bellevue Gardens Departure Instructions
Please complete the following departure tasks by 12 p.m. on your lease end date. Check your apartment thoroughly before you leave to make sure you have not left any personal items behind.
Thank you for staying at Bellevue Gardens.
- Clean and wash all cabinets, cupboards, bathroom and closets.
- Clean the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean the stove (including the burners) and oven.
- Sweep and mop all floors.
- Clean balcony/patio, removing belongings and debris.
- Remove all personal belongings, including furniture. Leave all UC furnishings in the room. Bring all trash to the dumpster.
- Submit an online Change of Address form to the US Postal Service. Change your delivery addresses for Amazon and other online stores.
- Return your keys and garage remote in an envelope with the tenant names and building/apartment number to our office.
- The Housing office is located on the first floor of Marian Spencer Hall (2911 Scioto Lane).The entrance University Avenue.
- There's a box on the counter in the Housing lobby titled Bellevue Gardens keys. Place your keys and envelope in this box.
One tenant should complete the security deposit forwarding address survey below, noting the following:
- The recipient must be on the lease.
- Deposits can only be sent to US addresses.
- Include the full address, including the apartment number.
- It typically takes about 30 days for the recipient to receive the deposit check. Please provide an address that will be valid for at least 60 days. It may take longer if we do not receive a valid address in a timely manner.