You would never know by looking at it now, but Morgens Hall was built in 1964 as one of the Three Sisters, standing at the northeast corner of campus. Also known as the original glasshouse, it was renovated to its gleaming present state and reopened in 2013.
Here, many students participate in Living-Learning Communities. Its state-of-the-art study halls make learning enjoyable and help to cultivate curious minds. Morgens Hall has been named among the 15 most beautiful in the US, among other notable awards, not just for style but also sustainability and eco-friendly efficiency.
Morgens is home to Lindner Business Honors Living Learning Community.
Living in Morgens
Morgens houses a total of 456 students.
- 2-Person Studios with a 10 cubic ft. refrigerator/freezer combination
- 3-Person Studios with a 10 cubic ft. refrigerator/freezer combination
- 4-Person, 2-Bedroom/1-Bath with a 18.1 cubic ft. refrigerator/freezer combination
- 8-Person, 5-Bedroom/2-Bath with a 20.3 cubic ft. refrigerator/freezer combination
- Co-ed by apartment
- Kitchen in each apartment, includes countertop microwave and cooktop/oven combination
- Hall laundry
- Hall study lounge
- Recreational equipment on lobby floor
- Vinyl composition tile flooring in bedroom, living area and kitchen
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
2931 Scioto Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45219-3912
Floor Plans and Images
360 Photo Tours
Take a 360-degree look at apartments in Morgens Hall! Enjoy the interactive panoramas of Apartment 100 and Apartment 402.