All incoming undergraduate, graduate and professional students attending main campus (West and/or Medical), UC Blue Ash, and UC Clermont. The following immunizations are required:
- Hepatitis B (3 dose) or HEPLISAV-B (2 dose) (or titer showing evidence of immunity)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses (or titer showing evidence of immunity)
- Meningitis A if currently 16 to 21 years of age (one dose given on or after age 16)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap) – one adult booster given in the past 10 years
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 2 doses (or titer showing evidence of immunity, or history of disease)
Required Health Screening
Each student must complete a brief tuberculosis [TB] screening questionnaire.