Programs & Activities Council
The Programs & Activities Council (PAC) is the premier student organization for campus-wide programming. Their goal is to sponsor speakers, concerts (Red & Black Bash and Uptown West Fest), comedians, films, and special events that will enhance the UC community. PAC programs are sponsored by the students for the students. For more information, call (513) 556-6102 or check out our social media pages and Campuslink.
- PAC recruits members every Fall semester.
- Fall semester applications will be available at the end of August.
- To find an application please visit our Campuslink page under the forms section.
- Attend weekly meetings -- 5:00 pm every Monday.
- Attend semester retreats.
- Work an amount of events each semester, as designated by the executive board.
- Leadership opportunities
- Plan future events
- Make an impact on campus
- Learn time management skills
- Learn event management skills
Do you have an idea for a great program on campus? Please e-mail us.