Student Activities and Leadership Development offers a series of online training modules intended to assist with the training of Peer Educators, Student Leaders, and Student Employees.
The LEAD (Leadership Education and Development) Modules are available on the following topics:
- Student Identity
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Conflict Resolution
- Title IX & Clery Act
- Safe Zone
- Tobacco Free UC
ALL Staff and Students can self enroll into the Blackboard Course--
1. Log into Blackboard with your UC username/password (6+2).
2. Select the “Community” tab on the top-right menu bar.
3. Search “UC Leadership Education and Development Modules”.
4. Select “Enroll” from the drop-down arrow follow “UC Peer Educator Training”.
If you would like to enroll more than 10 students please contact Kristin Ford for support.