To support our Campus Recreation community during this stressful time, our staff put together this list of resources to assist overall wellbeing. We hope this information is useful to you during this season. If you wish to submit a link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Fitness Program
Introducing UC Campus Rec's online fitness program which includes a detailed schedule and workout videos from your favorite Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors.
- Campus Recreation's Online Fitness Program - pre-recorded workout videos from your favorite Campus Rec trainers and instructors.
Things To Do At Home Expand
- UC Student Wellness Center - Events for Students Weekly
- UC Student Activities & Leadership Development (SALD) - Events for Students
- UC Center for Community Engagement - Information on Volunteering
- Cincinnati Museum Center - Wonder Zone Online Videos
- Cincinnati Art Museum - Online Exhibitions
- Smithsonian - Online Exhibits
- Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center - Virtual Tour
- Taft Museum of Art - Audio Tour
- Cincinnati Library - Get a free digital library card and access to online books, movies/TV shows, music, audiobooks
- Learn a New Skill
- NIRSA Quarantine Quiz Show (Every Wednesday at 8pm EST)
- Virtual Puzzles (c/o Clermont County Board of Tourism)
- Kings Island Virtual Rides & Rollercoasters
Add some fun to your next workout
Download this workout bingo card. Choose a row/column/diagonal and complete 10 reps for 4 rounds for a full body workout!
An easy way to focus on your health: keep track and try to increase your water intake! Download this tracker and use it to track your water intake.
Spell your name and complete the associated workout. Spell your first AND last name for an extra challenge!
Relax and try this easy face mask! It only requires 3 simple ingredients from around your kitchen.