COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Printing and Duplicating Services
UC Printing and Duplicating serves University of Cincinnati, UC Health, and Cincinnati State, as well as other outside nonprofits.
Start to finish, Printing and Duplicating Services offers a convenient, full-service solution for all of your print and copy needs. From smaller digital copy runs to large print projects, quality service and convenience is guaranteed. We offer a full range of services, including highest quality offset printing, copies, all types of binding and finishing, bulk mail, wide format, and a variety of materials.
If you're ready to order, select the appropriate link below.
University of Cincinnati and other customers
UC Health customers
Buttons with the folder icon are fillable PDFs. Download to complete and submit.
Need a quote?
Send us the details and we'll get back to you!
Overview of Services
Business Cards Expand
UC business cards will be printed in black and UC red, with a choice of flat or raised printing
500 one-sided cards - $35.88
1000 one-sided cards - $40.23
500 two-sided cards - $55.45
1000 two-sided cards - $66.32
Cards will be delivered to your mail location in 7 days or less.
Order Cards Online
For the fastest service you can order your cards online. Please keep in mind that it is an automated system. You will be able to review your card on the screen, but you will not receive a PDF proof.
What you see is what you get! If your information doesn’t fit well in the template or if you have a special situation, please do not submit online. If your lines of type are squished and hard to read, that is how they will look on your card. Please order by email instead (see below).
Review your card on screen carefully. If the information is correct, please press the “Submit” button only once. If your order has been successfully submitted you will arrive at a “Thank You” screen. If, for some reason, you do not see this screen, you must re-submit your order.
Order Cards Via Email
If you prefer, you can email your information to Jill Siry.
Use the example above as a guide. Please include your UC Flex account string. You will receive a proof within 2 business days and have the opportunity to make changes.
- The University letterhead and/or envelope shall not contain the names of individuals or any logos or devices except the University logo.
- All officially recognized and University-funded academic or administrative units of the University shall use University approved letterheads and envelopes.
- Information placed in the upper right hand corner of the letterhead is limited to the name of the parent unit and/or the departmental or divisional unit. University of Cincinnati, PO Box, City, State and 9-digit ZIP Code must appear as the last 3 lines of the address
- Additional address information is optional, but limited to: Name of Building, Room Number, Street Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Department/Division and E-mail Address
- "An affirmative action/equal opportunity institution" must appear at the bottom of all letterheads and memos.
PO Box and 9-Digit ZIP Code
- The PO Box and 9-digit ZIP code are required on all UC stationery. The term "PO Box" replaces the term "Mail Location" (except for Blue Ash and Clermont Colleges).
- The PO Box number consists of the last two digits of the university ZIP codes 45221 or 45267 followed by the department's four digit mail location. For example: ML #0005 = PO Box 210005; ML #0557 = PO Box 670557.
- The 9-digit ZIP code consists of the first five digits of your normal ZIP code (45221 or 45267) and the last four are your mail location number. For example: ML #0005 = 45221-0005; ML #0557 = 45267-0557.
Blue Ash and Clermont Colleges
Regional colleges should use the following address formats instead of the PO Box:
UC Blue Ash College
9555 Plainfield Road
Blue Ash OH 45236-1096
UC Clermont College
4200 Clermont College Drive
Batavia OH 45103-1785
Mailing Services Expand
Standard (Bulk) Mail
Standard A mail (formerly 3rd Class or "Bulk”) is a term used to denote the mailing of 200 or more pieces of identical mail at reduced Third Class postage rates, to continental (and Puerto Rico) US addresses only.
The university maintains a pre-paid postage account with the US Post Office for the processing of university mail. When mail is delivered to the Post Office the total amount for postage is deducted from the university account, and UC Mail Services then automatically deducts these charges from the department or college postage account.
- Must be 200 or more pieces to qualify as standard mail.
- Pieces must all be the same and weigh the same (a single staple or extra insert can make a difference).
- Advertisements for selling products or services are not permitted when using the "non-profit" permit.
- "University of Cincinnati" must appear in the return address.
- There must be a standard mail indicia printed in the upper right hand corner of the mail piece and it must read exactly as follows:
Permit No 133
NOTE: This indicia is to be printed on envelopes or self-mailers that are part of a standard mailing as detailed above. It cannot be used on single mail pieces as a "stamp" for outgoing or return mail.
Our two 60” wide format latex ink jet printers and 60” laminator give us the ability to produce a myriad of products, including:
- Indoor and outdoor banners
- Easel signs
- Removable wall, floor and even street graphics
- Window clings
- Scientific poster session materials
Our staff can help you with designs, editing and printing , plus trim and finish your projects with a quick three-day turnaround.
Need copies for your class or a special project? From business color copies to traditional black and white services - stapled, bound, folded or scanned - our duplicating team works fast to provide top quality work at a fraction of the cost of outside vendors.
We also rent departmental and coin-operated copiers that offer no outlay of capital funds and no service term requirements.
- Traditional black and white copies from your originals
- Direct digital printing directly from electronic source files
- Color digital copying and printing from originals or electronic files (CDs, disks, etc.)
- High-quality enlargements
- Business color printing (color printing at low rates)
- High-speed scanning (at a rate of 105 images per minute!)
Each copy center location offers free pick-up and delivery, and maintains a one-day turnaround for most small and average-sized jobs.
We offer a wide array of paper stock to meet your project goals, including letter and tabloid size paper, neon, and special order options. If we don't stock it, we can still provide it with a short lead time.
From saddle-stitching to hole punching to perfectbinding, we work hard to make sure we deliver nothing less than high quality, professional work. Our services include binding, clear covers and backs, laminating, stapling, and more.
Duplicating Services offers more than just full-service copy centers – we also rent out "cost-per-copy” departmental copiers for offices university wide. Your departmental copier will be billed in one of two ways: a simple cost-per-copy charge, or a monthly base charge plus a per-copy click charge. We'll help evaluate your needs, and provide a solution that is cost effective for you.
To order a departmental copier or receive more information, contact: