UCESC is uniquely qualified to perform evaluation, research, and assessment services, partnering on over 600 evaluation and research projects (40-50 projects annually) in the fields of education, health, and related human services at local, state, regional, and national levels. State-of-the-art facilities and technology at UCESC support the work of eight highly qualified specialists who possess masters and doctoral degrees in research, education, or related fields as well as support staff, university faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students. Collectively, UCESC members have over 100 years of evaluation and research experience.
Some of our services include:
- Collaboration on proposals
- Program planning, review, and improvement (including implementation strategies)
- Goals, objectives, and activity mapping
- Theoretical, conceptual, logic, and measurement model creation and mapping
- Systematic literature reviews
- Needs and readiness assessments
- Sustainability planning
- Implementation and fidelity assessment
- Study design and implementation of research and evaluation
- Instrument and protocol development and assessment (e.g., validation)
- Survey research methods
- Community-based and participatory research methods
- Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Qualitative coding, analysis, and interpretation
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis (e.g., surveys, field observations, focus groups, interviews, archival data, biosocial measures)
- Mixed methods data analysis
- Research and evaluation capacity building, training, and technical assistance for data-driven decision making
- Program accreditation support
...and more services tailored to individual client needs.
Our mission is to support, educate, and build the capacity of educational and human services programs to make data-based decisions for accountability, meaningful program improvement, and policy development.