COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
The University of Cincinnati’s highest priority is the safety, health and well-being of the UC Community, Faculty, Staff, Students and Guests. Due to COVID-19 , UC’s on-campus housing will not be available for Summer 2020.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this unprecedented time.
Convenient Upscale Accommodations
Morgens Hall, newly renovated accommodations offer single or multi-person fully furnished apartments, and
- Full kitchen and bath
- On-site coin laundry
- Air conditioning, high-speed Internet access, and cable TV service
- 24-hour front-desk service with residence life staff support
- Morgens Hall housing is available May 9 - August 8, 2020. Dates outside of this period cannot be accommodated.
- 4-week minimum stay required.
- A week runs Sunday - Saturday, and is billed accordingly, regardless of the arrival day during the week.
- Includes access to two on-campus fitness centers
- A non-refundable $150 application fee is required with your intern housing registration. This will be applied to your final rent invoice.
- 2+ Person Apartment - $250 per week (will be assigned a roommate(s))
- Single Apartment - $350 per week (limited availability)
- Parking passes are available for $25 per week with unlimited in and out access.
- Linen packages are available for a rental fee of $15 for your entire stay. Intern will be responsible for returning full package at departure.
- Package Includes: (1) pillow, (1) pillow case, (1) blanket, (1) XL twin flat and fitted sheet, (1) bath towel, (1) wash cloth, (1) hand towel
- Meal plans for the dining center on campus are available for purchase. Plan options include:
- $358 - 36 Meals
- $443 - 48 Meals
- $600 - 65 Meals
- $900 - 100 Meals
Easy Access to Summer Fun
Wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, all within a 5-minute walk or bike ride
- UC sits at the center of Uptown, where you'll find over 100 merchants - groceries, hair salons, a movie theater, and package pickup, not to mention every type of food you could want
- Cincinnati Red Bike stations on the perimeter of campus
- Attend a FC Cincinnati soccer match, on campus in Nippert Stadium
- Visit Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, home of everyone's favorite baby hippo, Fiona
- Zipcar available for on-campus pickup and return