COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Impact Solutions is widely recognized as a leader in the EAP field, serving a broad range of clients with strong ties to the higher education market.
Puzzled about your UC Benefits? Visit the Webinars and E-Learnings page for short videos that overview each benefit opportunity.
Impact Solutions has the following services available:
- Counseling: Speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling 800-227-6007.
- Receive up to 5 face to face counseling sessions for free per problem occurrence.
- Online counseling is also available. Review the Impact Solutions Online Counseling FAQs.
- Coverage: All UC benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home, and both parents and in-laws are eligible to receive assistance.
- You are not required to enroll in the EAP in order to utilize its services. Resources available to you are completely confidential.
Open the downloadable flyer for an overview of the services, frequently asked questions, and more.
Button is a pass through link.
Impact Solutions' resources are highlighted below with new articles and resources added regularly. We recommend visiting this page often to build skills and knowledge for wellness.
The website has recently been updated using tiles for organization. Topics covered are shared below and the Impact Solutions downloadable flyer explains how to navigate the tiles.
Centers For Specific Needs
Unique, focused topic areas to help you get information, resources and tools including audio and video content including wellness (Financial Fitness Center), tobacco cessation (Quit Center) and discounts (Savings Center).
New, on-demand webinars are available monthly on a variety of topics. These are released on the 1st of each month and are available on Impact Solutions' website. Each month features a specific topic. View the full 2020 webinar schedule to plan ahead.
|Month||March 2020||April 2020||June 2020|
|Topic||How to Have a Professional
and Respectful Workplace
That Affect Your Life and Work
|We All Matter:
Diversity in the Workplace
Resources for COVID-19
Impact Solutions offers several resources, like online counseling, mindfulness coaching, and more, to help support coping with situations related to the coronavirus. Learn more with the Mental Health and Coping with COVID-19 resource.