The UC Staff Success Center provides elligible UC employees with numerous options to develop their skills, knowledge, and abilities to both support the overall mission of the University and lead us into the future. We offer comprehensive professional development workshops, software training for UC applications, and much more.
Staff Success Center
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." -John Quincy Adams
Provided via LawRoom/EverFi, these training programs are provided to UC employees to mitigate risk and educate on important topics such as anti-harassment, discrimination, Title IX, FERPA, HIPAA, FACTA, ADA, and more.
If you need help with any service we offer, or if you would like to explore training options from our external or internal partners, click the button to the right to explore a library of job aids and external links.
News & Updates
- Manager Academy: Celebrate with us as we launch the brand new Manager Academy! Designed to level set on core management and supervisory concepts, we do a deep dive in topics that will provide a firm foundation for growth and development...with a UC twist!
- Open Enrollment Opportunities: You can register for all open enrollment workshops via SuccessFactors Learning. The portal contains helpful job aids for both end user and supervisor functions in the SuccessFactors Learning environment.
- Shelly Sherman, Interim Director
- Jordan Menefield, Assistant Director
- John Cornforth, Staff Development Specialist
- Tina Mahle, Staff Development Specialist
- John Abruzzo, Staff Technical Development Specialist
- Mykhaylo Zakryzhevskyy, Staff Development Specialist
- Joshua Donath, Staff Development Specialist
- D'Andre Gaymon, Staff Development Coordinator
Thank you so much for the engaging session. I really enjoyed the experience and feel better equipped with these new tools. ~ Assistant Director, Main Street Operations
Thank you for the tools and the insight. These tools will aid me in communicating with faculty, staff, and most importantly students. ~Executive Staff Assistant, CON Academic Affairs.