UC International and the University Honors Program need students to work on communications projects this summer. We're looking for international students and University of Cincinnati students to form an internship team for 8 weeks in the U.S. Come put your academic knowledge to work in a fun, multicultural environment with excellent mentorship!
We are looking for students for the following experiences:
- video internship
- marketing / communications internship
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Interested in Marketing, Design, Writing, Video Editing or Communications
- Likes to help other students
- Excellent writer, researcher, and communicator in the English language
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) is a plus!
An ideal student for this internship may have worked on projects like the following:
- Content or design for a website, print publication, or professional presentation
- Branding and advertising
- Event planning
- Infographics or information design
- Content, storyboards, or design for videos / multimedia
- Video editing / text animation
To apply for the internship program, please email the following to Natalie Ochmann, the internship manager:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter
- An indication of which internship you are applying for (video or marketing / communications)
Information for International Students
- The deadline to apply is February 15, 2019.
- International students who are chosen for this opportunity will receive housing and a meal plan at UC for the duration of the internship.
- Interns will need to cover the cost of transportation (airfare) and their visa. UC International will help you understand the visa process.
- Selected interns will receive acceptance by February 25, 2019.
Information for University of Cincinnati Students
- The deadline to apply is April 12, 2019.
- Students who are chosen for this opportunity will receive hourly compensation.
- This is a full-time (40hr / wk) position for 8 weeks.