The University of Cincinnati invited you to apply for next summer's marketing, communications, and video internships in
- UC International
- International Admissions
- University Honors Program
We're looking for international students and University of Cincinnati students to form intern teams for 6 - 8 weeks in the U.S. Come put your academic knowledge to work in a fun, multicultural environment with excellent mentorship!
We are looking for students for the following experiences:
- video internship
- marketing / communications internship
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Interested in Marketing, Design, Writing, Video Editing or Communications
- Likes to help other students
- Excellent writer, researcher, and communicator in the English language
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) is a plus!
An ideal student for this internship may have worked on projects like the following:
- Content or design for a website, print publication, or professional presentation
- Branding and advertising
- Event planning
- Infographics or information design
- Content, storyboards, or design for videos / multimedia
- Video editing / text animation
To apply for the internship program, please email the following to Natalie Ochmann, the internship manager:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter
- An indication of your interests / skillset:
- graphic design
- marketing / communications
- Your availability between the weeks of June 8 - July 31.
We recognize that not all universities have academic schedules that will accomodate the full 8 weeks.
Information for International Students
- The deadline to apply is February 3, 2019.
- International students who are chosen for this opportunity will receive housing and a meal plan at UC for the duration of the internship.
- Interns will need to cover the cost of transportation (airfare) and their visa. UC International will help you understand the visa process.
- Selected interns will receive acceptance by February 14, 2019.
Information for University of Cincinnati Students
- The deadline to apply is April 10, 2019.
- Students who are chosen for this opportunity will receive hourly compensation.
- This is a full-time (40hr / wk) position for 8 weeks.