COVID-19 Updates:

Estimated Annual Expenses

This page details the breakdown of expenses for all levels of study, including tuition, fees, and living expenses. Living expenses represent a 12-month calendar year. 

When you enroll at the University of Cincinnati, you will need to submit proof of financial support. Keep the following in mind:

  • You must have adequate finances to cover all expenses for the entire time that is required to earn the degree.
  • You cannot receive your I-20 / DS-2019 until you have demonstrated your ability to finance your program of study.
  • If using personal funds (money on deposit in your name), you must show that you have funds for all years of study on deposit.
  • If using a sponsor (family member, friend, agency, etc.) they only need to show that they have one year of support on deposit or available, and attach an affidavit of sponsorship (page two of our Financial Certification Form serves as an affidavit of sponsorship) for future years of support.
  • You can use multiple sponsors and sources of funding if needed.
  • Know your government's regulations on currency exchange and how to transfer needed funds through your bank.
  • Currently enrolled students need to show proof of financial support when changing their major or degree level, extending a program of study, or requesting an I-20 / DS-2019 for family members.
  • Students requesting program extension can prorate the fees based on the number of semesters left in their program of study.


Estimated Expenses by Program


Explanation of Costs/Fees