Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth or 513-556-7200
In 2012, UC International established seven different global advisory groups at the request of then provost, Dr. Santa Ono. These groups assist us as we strive to research and identify how best to achieve our international objectives by being more deliberative and focused about our international partnerships; our allocation of both human and financial resources to support international engagement; and the enrichment of the partnership experience. These groups are helping us determine optimal partners university-wide, not just for a specific program or college.
The objectives are:
- Identify universities of similar programmatic diversity and stature who are equally enthusiastic about partnership.
- Enter into broad and deep collaborative relationships with these institutions.
- Provide a wide range of educational and culturally diverse opportunities for our students wishing to study abroad
- Encourage faculty to develop new courses with an international component in collaboration with partner institutions.
- Further engage faculty in international exchange, collaboration, and curriculum development
- Increase market awareness of the UC brand in each identified region to further diversify our international student population.
The seven strategy groups, their countries and year-end reports may be found on their individual pages.