Upcoming Bearcat football season brings parking changes
First UC football game set for Saturday, Sept. 4
The UC Bearcats kick off their season opener in Nippert Stadium Saturday, Sept. 4 at 3:30 p.m.
The excitement that comes with the start of football season also brings along some changes in parking.
Football fans will begin arriving on campus as early as 9:30 a.m. with heaviest traffic beginning at 2 p.m.
Monthly permit holders:
- Every effort is made to ensure parking for monthly permit holders in their specified garage; however, with games being some of the most heavily attended campus events, permit holders may be moved to another garage, if necessary. On game days, it is recommended to plan on earlier campus arrival times.
- Monthly/Semester permit holders will need to present their current parking credential for access (e.g., UC ID, Fast Pass or hang tag). To expedite the process, please have the credential out and ready to show the officer prior to arriving at your facility.
For cash-parking customers:
- The following garages will be Pass-Only Parking: CCM, Varsity Village, Calhoun, Corry, Campus Green, Clifton Court and University Avenue.
- Event parking will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- There will be no visitor parking available in these facilities on game day.
- Eden Garage will be $20 cash entry
- Pre-pay parking options: Eden, Stratford and Woodside garages
- Stratford and Eden parking can be purchased online, $15 in advance (until game time or sold out), to ensure parking in that facility.
- Woodside Garage parking can be purchased online, $20 in advance (until game time or sold out), to ensure parking in that facility.
- A portion of pre-sale parking in Woodside Garage will be reserved for ADA sales.
- Anyone with an ADA pass will be required to have a state-issued handicap placard or license plate.
Please direct any questions to the Parking Services office at 513-556-2283. uc.edu/parking.
Ohio recognizes UC's efforts to welcome veterans
May 27, 2022
The University of Cincinnati this week was among the first universities to be recognized by Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine for its efforts to support students with military backgrounds.
Award-winning cellist Sæunn Thorsteinsdóttir joins CCM’s faculty
May 27, 2022
UC College-Conservatory of Music Dean Stanley E. Romanstein has announced the addition of Icelandic cellist Sæunn Thorsteinsdóttir to the college’s roster of distinguished performing and media arts faculty members. Thorsteinsdóttir’s appointment as Assistant Professor of Cello begins on Aug. 15, 2022.
Who wants to go for a ride?
May 27, 2022
When volunteers at the nonprofit 4 Paws for Ability in Xenia, Ohio, are looking for enrichment experiences for their puppies, they turn to a toy that has entertained millions of toddlers around the world. With sales of 500,000 per year, Little Tikes’ Cozy Coupe is considered the best-selling car in America. And it was the 1979 creation of a former University of Cincinnati industrial design student Jim Mariol.