Events & Gameday
Men's Basketball Parking
When pre-purchasing online, YOU MUST PRINT YOUR PARKING PASS
from the Payment Receipt Page and present it to the garage attendant on event/game day.
Emailed permit must be printed or downloaded within 14 days of email receipt.
NOTE: The parking garage attendant WILL NOT HAVE A RECORD of who has purchased a pass, nor will anyone affiliated with the host team.
Refunds are not available for pre-paid event parking.
Link to the website for Pre-Purchase Parking
- Click EVENTS from the options at the top of the screen.
- Choose the event you are attending.
- Select the game or match you will be attending.
- Choose the garage you wish to park in.
- Click Add to Basket
- Click EVENTS at top of page if you wish to add parking for another game; otherwise,
- Select Payment Method
- Enter Email Address
- Click Pay Now
- Follow prompts to complete transaction.
- Payment Receipt Page will appear. Choose Click Here to Print Permit. Print page and bring with you to game. Emailed permit must be printed or downloaded within 14 days of email receipt.
- A receipt will also be sent via email.
When your department or organization schedules an event requiring parking, you have a partner in Julian Botella, Assistant Director, to help you with your parking needs.
Parking Services has experienced significant growth in the number of special events on campus. In addition, we have discovered a number of on-campus events that, if notified, we could assist in providing more efficient parking experiences for visitors. When choosing your event date, review the Parking Events Calendar below to determine if your event may be impacted by something else happening at the same time
Because we are able to see the big picture when other events may have our parking facilities at capacity, we would like to help avoid frustration for your guests. When your event numbers 50 or more attendees, please complete our online Special Parking Request form, and Julian will assist you with your event.
By using the form, our communication channels throughout the university community are strengthened, and we can employ best practices for our customers – you and your guests.
Contact Julian at 513-556-4044.
If you would like assistance with planning an event start to finish, contact Conference & Event Services.
During major CCM events, CCM Garage will be $8 cash on entry. Rates for CCM events are subject to change based on other campus events.