Starfish facilitates communication among academic advisors, instructors, and on-campus resources who are here to support your success at UC. It provides you a central location to connect you to the people and services that can help you engage in your education.
Introducing: My Bearcat Network
This summer, all offices currently using Starfish will switch to UC’s new student success tool, My Bearcat Network. Learn more about this new tool and see when your college will start using My Bearcat Network at uc.edu/mybearcatnetwork
Starfish for Students
What Starfish can do for you Expand
- 24/7 access to schedule appointments online with your academic advisor, instructors, and services through the My Success Network.
- Receive appointment reminder emails and/or text messages so you never forget an appointment.
- Receive email notifications from your instructors regarding your academic performance in class. Reply to the email to communicate with your instructor or follow the steps in the email to contact campus resources.
- Advisors, peer leaders, and some campus services will also be able to see these notifications and may reach out to help connect you to the appropriate resources.
- Protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA).
Get started using Starfish Expand