COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Volunteer & Shadowing
Volunteer & Shadowing Opportunities
- Check out our updated list of contacts for local hospitals, hospices, clinics and healthcare agencies. Students often start with volunteering but over time may be able to secure shadowing opportunities through these volunteer connections.
- UC'S Center for Community Engagement -- find even more UC and Cincinnati volunteer opportunities!
- Want more information on health care experience? Read through the AAMC Aspiring Docs website.
- Read provided information! Be sure to understand the mission of each opportunity or program as well as the application process.
- When researching summer programs, remember that deadlines come about as early as December.
- Confirm program dates to avoid conflicts.
- Remember that you are representing yourself as well as the University of Cincinnati. Maintain professionalism and a positive work ethic.
Disclaimer: The PPAC the University of Cincinnati encourages students to use precaution and fully investigate all aspects of these programs before committing to one. The PPAC has no control or responsibility for the: (a) quality or safety of any experiential learning opportunity/position descriptions or (b) the application, hiring practices, or EEO/AA status of any of the organizations listed here.