What does it mean to be a pre-health student?
- You have the desire to work in healthcare and are learning what the ability to work in healthcare entails
- You are taking the required prerequisite coursework for your desired program(s)
- You possess these important qualities: competitive metrics, meaningful pre-health and other professional experience, strong personal attributes
- You are working to develop your Professional Competencies through all your experiences
- You are working with the Pre-Professional Advising Center by attending workshops and advising sessions