Service Dates and Locations
Fall 2021 services are currently available. You may book an appointment via the "Make an Appointment" button below.
- As a reminder, if the University is closed for a Reading Day or a Holiday, the Learning Commons is also closed
- Check the individual program pages to learn more about the service, the operating hours, and the method of access (in-person, online, or both)
- The Learning Commons is available to students on Clifton's, Clermont's, and Blue Ash's campuses. In-person appointments are available on both Clifton's campus and Clermont's campus. Be sure to make note of the location when making your appointment.
- Clifton Learning Commons: 2510B French Hall West, (513) 556-3244, LearningCommons@uc.edu
- Clifton Math and Science Support (MASS) Center: 2133 French Hall West, 513-556-1467, email@example.com
- Clifton Academic Writing Center (AWC): 401N Langsam Library, (513) 556-3912, AcadWC@uc.edu
- Clermont Learning Commons, MASS Center, and AWC: 106 Edith Peters-Jones, (513) 558-8319, UCCLearningCommons@uc.edu
Please note: the appointment scheduling website will have planned maintenance occurring on Tuesday, October 12th at 8:30 AM. The system may be down for a period of time while the maintenance occurs.
Learn Together. Learning Commons.
The Learning Commons provides free centralized academic support for all University of Cincinnati students. We bring together faculty, best-practices in teaching and learning, and hundreds of outstanding peer educators to create flexible academic success programming.
Each year more than 6,000 students take advantage of Learning Commons programs to build confidence, integrate on campus, and master challenging course content. These programs include:
- One-on-one and group-based tutoring in more than 200 courses
- A nationally-recognized Learning Communities program that brings together first-year students and campus mentors to promote social integration and academic success
- Academic Coaching for students seeking improved organization, motivation, and learning strategies
- Learning Assistants for faculty who use active and collaborative teaching methods
- Collaborative learning opportunities such as our Success Skills Workshops or Supplemental Instruction program
We offer credit-bearing, drop-in, and appointment-based options. Students can schedule an appointment via our scheduling website. Service hours, drop-in schedules, and enrollment instructions can be found on each program's page.
UC Faculty & Staff
Please visit the Learning Commons site on Bearcats Landing for information specific for Faulty and Staff. If you are seeking to collaborate to promote student success for your students, please feel free to reach out to us at LearningCommons@uc.edu. To request a presenation from the Learning Commons, please click the button below.