COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Exploring Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) explores PT careers, and provides information for prospective applicants including finding the right program and applying for admission. Prospective students can also contact a current PT student.
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA) represents passionate physical therapy professions in Ohio by advising practice, education and research for licensed PTs, PTAs and students of PT. Learn about the latest legislative initiatives and check out the networking opportunities.
- ExploreHealthCareers.org – Physical Therapy Information is a great resource for students. Learn about health-related careers, education and training, health education events, issues in health care and MUCH more from this intuitive website.
- University of Cincinnati’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. Check out this resource for more information about our own PT Program
Applying to Physical Therapy Schools
- APTA Program Directory allows applicants to search a list of all Physical Therapy Schools by name or by state that use the Centralized Application Service.
- Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) is the portal used by students to apply to PT school.