Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) Overview
University of Cincinnati now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- However, current grads who would like to order a ceremonial (paper) diploma can order one for $3.85 to cover printing/mailing costs. (Link coming soon.)
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Each CeDiploma/CeCertificate holds a 12-digit CeDiD*.
- Using Validation Services [http://www.uc.edu/registrar/graduation/cecredential-validation.html], your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies and more …It is your proof of education!
- It differs from a transcript.
- You'll have unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- CeDiploma is like a transcript in that it validates your degree status, but it shows only the important details.
- It's easy for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- CeDiploma enhances your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD* and School URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- On average, LinkedIn members with certifications receive 6x more views to their profiles.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)