Power is out on part of West campus and all of Medical Campus. Facilities is working to resolve the issue. Please avoid elevators and back up computers until further notice.
Enrollment and Degree Certification
Students and Alumni
Enrollment and Degree Verifications are now available for students to print from Catalyst.
Please follow these instructions to obtain your official letter:
- Login to Catalyst (For past students, University of Cincinnati login credentials will work for Catalyst, regardless of whether the system was in place when you attended.)
- Click on the My Academics Tab
- Click on the Audit, Grades and Transcript category on the left-hand side
- Click on Print Enrollment/Degree Letter
- From there, select the information to be included in the letter
- Click Printer Friendly Version at the bottom of the page (you may need to allow pop-ups to see the new page)
- On the new page, click the red Print Certificate button in the upper left-hand corner
For students who do not have login credentials, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with enough pertinent information to complete the request. Please note that our office requires three (3) business days to process requests.
Non-Student, 3rd Party Degree or Enrollment Certification Requestors
University of Cincinnati has contracted with National Student Clearinghouse to process all degree/enrollment certification requests from non-UC student third parties (e.g., employers).
University of Cincinnati warrants that the results of the inquiries delivered by National Student Clearinghouse, acting as the University’s agent, are based on official University of Cincinnati student records.
Visit the National Student Clearinghouse web site for service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
If you need assistance, contact National Student Clearinghouse directly at 703-742-4200. Customer Service Hours: Mondays through Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
If National Student Clearinghouse can confirm the degree or enrollment, the response is immediate and requestors will be able to print and/or obtain a PDF version of the certification.
Enrollment certifications for each term will be available starting on the first day of classes for that term.
A fee will be collected for this service.