The following forms are separated in sections and are to be used as resources and for the operations of club sports student organizations. If you have any questions, when completing the forms below, please contact UC Club Sports
1. Spring 2018 Rosters are due on CampusLINK by February 28th, 2018
2. Allocation Hearings for the 2018-19 academic year will take place the week of February 26th during the evening.
3. The Celebration of Student Involvement will be held on Thursday, March 29th from 6-8pm in TUC Great Hall. RSVP by March 23rd!
4. 2018 Club Sports Awards nominations are now available via CampusLINK! This is a great way to recognize your organization/members and get extra funding! Applications are due by Thursday March 15th!
*All nominees and award winners will be recognized at the 2018 Celebration of Student Involvement on Thursday, March 28th*
5. Additional Funding Requests (eligible groups only) are currently being heard by the Allocations Committee. Be sure to apply early before all funds are exhausted!
6. End of the Year Reports will be due Friday, April 20th, 2018 on CampusLINK.
7. Last day to use 2017-18 funding will be Friday, April 27th, 2018 (this includes purchases and reibursements).
CPR/First Aid Classes (*Blended Learning*):
All classes for this semester have been conducted. Please contact UC Club Sports if your organization needs additonal classes.
Location: Steger 455 (SALD Office)
Reminder: Every Club must have 2 safety officers per organization and at least one must be present during practices/events. Only the CPR/First Aid portion will be in person, Safety Officer Training will be online via CampusLINK.
Welcome to Club Sports Announcements! This is where you will be able to find important information for officers leading one of our 48 club sports organizations!
1. Be sure to go update your personal and organization page on CampusLINK!
2. End of the Year Reports are due by April 20th, 2018. You can find this form by visiting CampusLINK.
3. Budget Allocation Hearings for the 2018-19 academic year will occur on February 26th-March 1st, 2018. Sign-ups and links to required forms will be available late January.
4. Spring 2018 Rosters are due on CampusLINK by Friday, February 16th, 2018.
5. The Celebration of Student Involvement will be held on Thursday, March 29th, 2018 from 6-8pm in TUC Great Hall! All Club Sport Officers, Advisors, and Coaches are welcome to attend. Look for RSVP info by late-February from SAB/Club Sports Board.
Welcome Weekend/Recruitment Expand
Fall Recruitment Events (Welcome Weekend)
SAB Spring 2018 Involvement Fair (Tuesday, January 24th, 12-3pm)
*Club Sports on the Greens- will be held on Saturday, August 25th, 2018 from 12-2pm on Sheakley Lawn. 2 representatives per club must be present. Email special needs to UC Club Sports
Optional: The 2018 SAB Organizational Fair will be held Sunday, August 26th, 2018 from 2-5pm on UC Mainstreet. More info/RSVP will become available during Summer 2018.
Reserve Your Own Space for recruitment!
Required Semester Reports and Documents Expand
End of Semester/Year
End of the Year Report (Due on Friday, April 20th, 2018)
Surveys will be sent to all listed club sport participants/leaders by the end of March 2018. These surveys help to drive decisions for UC Club Sports such as learning outcomes, policy development, and other influential factors. Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated!
Club Sport Resources Expand
Budgeting/Payment Documents Expand
see Sheet 1 for instructions
Presentation slides from Tax Compliance Director.
for Travel Reimbursement to individual
for Reimbursement (needed for Coach's payment) and club account travel reimbursements and all non-travel reimbursements
needed with PS Questionnaire for Coaches' payment
needed with PS Contract for Coaches' payment
for one time service, like a DJ at 1 event
for payment also need A114 and Limited Service form.
Fundraising Information Expand
On Campus Fundraising
need to bring contract, waivers, and review responsibility forms
Club Sport Board Information Expand
Want to be a part of this great board? Applications are due by Monday, April 2nd on CampusLINK!
*Those applying should be prepared for a 15minute interview with the current board on Tuesday, April 3rd between 8-11 pm*
Spring 2018 Meeting Dates/Times:
(All meetings are held in TUC 423 unless otherwise noted)
April 17th (EOY Celebration Location: TBA)