The UC Association of Administrators, Managers, and Professionals (UCAAMP) is open to all unclassified, unrepresented administrators, managers and professionals, including FLSA staff! UCAAMP's goal is to provide networking and professional development opportunities to staff. See details below!
$10-$15 for Members | $15-$20 for Guests
- September | Bicentennial Lunch | Sept. 26 at 11:30 a.m. | TUC Great Hall
- October | Haunted UC | Oct. 24 at 11:30 a.m. | TUC Great Hall
- December | Holiday Lunch | Dec. 11 from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | TUC Great Hall | Bring a donation for the Bearcats Pantry | Register!
- January | Cranes & Barrels: Update on UC Projects & Uptown Consortium | Jan. 29
- February | Blink Sneak Peak
- March | Update from the Cincinnati Zoo
- April | Innovation Panel
- May | Lunch with President Pinto
Networking, Development, & Social Events
Join UCAAMP for these networking and development events!
- August | Kickoff Party | Cock & Bull Clifton Aug. 2 at 4 p.m.
- August | Speed Networking | Aug. 13 at 1 p.m.
- September | FC Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh Riverhounds Game | Sept. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- October | Dash & Bash | Oct. 7, 2018
- November | Members Only: Insider tour of the newly renovated Fifth Third Arena | Nov. 28 from 1-2:30 p.m. Registrants will be emailed the starting point of the tour prior to the event | Registration Closed
- UCAAMP + BeWellUC Events in November:
- Nov. 1 Understanding Your HSA
- Nov. 13 Meal Planning
- Nov. 14 The Power of Habit
Registration/Costs for 2018-19
- Membership Dues (7/1/18-6/30/19): $15
- Lunch Events: $10-$15 for members | $15-$20 for guests
New for 2018-19
- We have a new registration system! This system should reduce the issues we have had in the past and make it easier for you to register for events.
- The membership rate has been reduced for the 2018-19 year to only $15 (from $30). Membership gives you access to free social, networking, and professional development events, as well as the member-rate to lunch events!
- Lunch event rates will vary from $10 to $15 depending on the lunch price that is charged to UCAAMP (note: UCAAMP breaks even on lunches and does not make a profit on these events). Because of the new system, vouchers will no longer be available.