The University of Cincinnati has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
To coordinate and strengthen the university’s social media efforts and to incorporate social media as an integral part of an overall communications strategy.
- Build a collaborative university-wide social media environment.
- Strengthen UC’s brand and improve UC’s reputation.
- Recruit and retain students, faculty and staff.
- Build a culture of philanthropy.
- Establish social media as an official emergency and crisis communication resource.