Pre-Professional Advising Center
EXPLORE - PREPARE - APPLY
At the Pre-Professional Advising Center, advising is an intentional, collaborative partnership between advisors and students that prepares students to become competitive professional school applicants. Grounded in teaching and learning, advisors will:
- Promote student engagement in curricular and co-curricular experiences
- Foster self-directed learning
- Assist in self-assessment and career exploration
- Encourage professionalism, integrity and character development
First time to the PPAC?
We would like to invite you to attend an introductory pre-professional advising workshop. These workshops are held several days/times per week and are designed for new students. Contact the PPAC to register for a workshop!
To schedule an advising appt, please call (513) 556-2166 or e-mail PreProAdv@uc.edu. To help us best serve you, provide your name, M#, contact information, and detailed reason for your visit.
For your convenience, we offer weekly Drop-In hours. This time is used for questions and issues that may be taken care of quickly!
Drop-In hours will resume fall semester!
* If you have never met with a Pre-Professional Advisor, a full appointment is necessary to best serve you. We are unable to accommodate first-time students during drop-in hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
*New Course for
PD 3040 Exploring Health Professions
3 credit hrs | T/R 2:00pm-3:20pm
This course is designed to help pre-health students gain a wider and deeper understanding of the health professions and how to prepare for a professional program.