What is Pre-Professional Advising
- Pre-professional describes any student who has an interest in attending professional school after their undergraduate career.
- Pre-Professional Advisors collaborate with students starting in their freshman year, helping them explore their options, prepare an outstanding portfolio and then apply to professional schools.
- Whether you are in a major such as pre-pharmacy, or pursuing a career track in the law or health professions (Medicine, Dental, Optometry, Veterinary, etc.) our advisors provide a critical partnership for you to manage this process.
- Attend a Pre-Health Introduction Workshop or Pre-Law Introduction Workshop (If a PPAC advisor visits your Learning Community, this will satisfy your Introduction Workshop requirement.)
- Make your first 1-on-1 advising appointment
- After attending an Introduction Workshop, begin meeting with your PPAC advisor at least once per semester.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 513-556-2166 to schedule your appointment!
Additional PPAC Services
- Informational workshops on shadowing, application processes, personal statement writing, interviewing and other important pre-professional aspects
- 1-on-1 advising appointments for guidance as you EXPLORE-PREPARE-APPLY
- Weekly Walk-In Hours
Monday and Thursday 1-3:30 pm
10-15 minute meetings for quick questions with a PPAC advisor
Cannot be used as your first appointment