What is Pre-Professional Advising?
- Pre-professional is a category that describes any student who has an interest in attending professional school after their undergraduate career.
- Pre-Professional Advisers collaborate with students starting in their freshman year, helping them explore their options, prepare an outstanding portfolio and then apply to professional schools.
- Whether you are in a major such as pre-pharmacy, or pursuing a career track in the law or health professions (Medicine, Dental, Optometry, Veterinary, etc.) our advisors provide a critical partnership for you to manage this process.
- If a PPAC advisor visits your Learning Community, this will satisfy your Introduction Workshop requirement.
2. Make your first 1-on-1 advising appointment
- After attending an Introduction Workshop, begin meetting with your PPAC advisor at least once each semester.
Schedule Your Workshop and Appointment
Contact us at 513-556-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred appointment or workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-pharmacy, pre-law, etc.)
More PPAC Services
- Informational workshops on important pre-professional aspects including shadowing, application processess, personal statements and interviewing.
- Weekly Drop-In Hours
- 10-15 minute meetings for quick questions with a PPAC advisor
- Cannot be used as your first appointment
- 30-minute or 1-hour appointments guiding you as you EXPLORE-PREPARE-APPLY