Apply to CCP
- Use this application if you have not previously taken a class through UC College Credit Plus.
- After accessing your account, start a new application. Make sure to select the year 2021, and then the "2021 College Credit Plus" application.
- Log in and check your CCP application status after applying.
- Electronic admissions decision notices will be sent to the email listed on your application.
- Please check your UC Student Email Account regularly for next steps on continuing your UC CCP participation. All returning students have been notified at this time; contact us if you have not received this communication.
Returning non-public and homeschool students will receive their letters to submit for funding via their UC student email account.
After you have applied
- As a UC CCP program participant you must set up your assigned UConnect Student Email Account and check the account frequently. Important communication and to-do items will be sent to this account once you are admitted to the CCP program. Instructions on how to set up this account will be sent to the email listed on your application.
- As a UC CCP program participant you will be required to complete academic advising requirements and registration processes.