COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Apply to CCP Uptown
In response to the cancellation of SAT and ACT test dates, we will be as flexible and accommodating as possible relative to our Fall Semester College Credit Plus application deadline. We will still hold our May 1 deadline for submission of the online CCP application. We will, however, continue to monitor for official ACT or SAT test scores from the June national test dates. Students must have a completed application submitted by the original May 1 deadline, and we will review applications once the official test scores are received. Students should continue to check their email regarding as we will communicate updates as they become available.
- Use this application if you have not previously taken a class through UC College Credit Plus.
- After accessing your account, start a new application. Make sure to select the year 2020, and then the "2020 College Credit Plus" application.
- Log in and check your CCP application status after applying.
- Electronic admissions decision notices will be sent to the email listed on your application.
- Please check your UC Student Email Account regularly for next steps on continuing your UC CCP participation. All returning students have been notified at this time; contact us if you have not received this communication.
- If you wish to switch your program to another UC campus, please contact the CCP office at the campus where you want to attend for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Returning non-public and homeschool students will receive their letters to submit for funding via their UC student email account.
After you have applied
- As a UC CCP program participant you must set up your assigned UConnect Student Email Account and check the account frequently. Important communication and to-do items will be sent to this account once you are admitted to the CCP program. Instructions on how to set up this account will be sent to the email listed on your application.
- As a UC CCP program participant you will be required to complete academic advising requirements and registration processes.