Welcome to our Teaching & Learning Network
The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning supports faculty as they seek to infuse UC classrooms with innovative and effective pedagogical approaches to maximize student learning by:
- promoting research-based best practices;
- providing consultations on the programmatic, curricular, course, and individual level;
- advancing university initiatives in student learning;
- supporting diversity and inclusion; and
- inspiring, invigorating, and empowering faculty dedicated to the success of their students.
Our areas of expertise and focus include: classroom pedagogy and innovation, assessment, scholarship of teaching and learning, course design, and gateway instruction.
For more information or to request unit-specific or college-specific training, please contact us at email@example.com.
New Faculty Orientation
New Faculty Orientation will be hosted at the Kingsgate Marriot on Wednesday, August 19 and Thursday, August 20, 2015.
This two-day Academic Orientation serves several purposes related to promoting faculty success. It provides new faculty members with information about policies and procedures that will directly impact their work in and beyond the classroom, offers participants opportunities to connect with new colleagues and campus leaders, and presents attendees with a preview of the many kinds of professional development resources and opportunities available to them throughout the year.
The conference is hosted by the Office of the Provost and coordinated by CET&L.
Please click here to learn more.