Helping members of the University of Cincinnati and the Greater Cincinnati community reach educational and professional goals by providing secure and convenient testing services.
- Are you a UC student eligibe for testing accommodations through DSO? Stop by Testing Services between August 22 and September 5, 2016 to schedule your classes and enter to win a UC hoodie! You are encouraged to bring your own device (laptop, tablet, etc.). View the event flyer here.
- ATTENTION FACULTY: There is currently an issue with attaching documents to the cover sheet. We are working with IT to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. When submitting a cover sheet, please submit it without attachment(s) and send any attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- IMPORTANT CLEP ANNOUNCEMENT: DUE TO CLEP SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADMINISTER CLEP EXAMS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 29. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TAKE A CLEP ON THIS DAY.
- ATTENTION UC STUDENTS WITH TESTING ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are a UC student, registered with DSO and eligible for Testing Accommodations, please remember that we now have a new procedure for Late Registrations. If you need to register late for an Accommodated Test, you must complete a Late Registration Requst form. Access the Accommodated Testing Late Registration Request form here.
- Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- Some Saturdays
UC Accommodated Testing Hours*
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m .- 8 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Accommodated exams are administered in the Testing Services Office and the Disability Services Office.