Helping members of the University of Cincinnati and the Greater Cincinnati community reach educational and professional goals by providing secure and convenient testing services following the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- CLEP Testing- We will not be able to administer CLEP tests on the following dates: Monday, July 23rd, Saturday, August 4th, Saturday, August 11th and Saturday, August 18th due to scheduled CLEP maintenance.
- The CLEP Credit Key has recently been updated. Please check the key prior to registration. UC's CLEP Credit Key can be found here.
- Accommodated Testing: Please remember that you must register for finals at least 7 days in advance. Testing Services is not able to accept Late Registration Requests for finals. Please contact our office if you need assistance registering for your exams. If you encounter technical issues when registering, you must send an email or leave a voicemail message with our office at the time of the issue so that we have documentation that an attempt was made to register by the deadline. (513)556-1428 email@example.com
- Accommodated Testing will now be administered in our new location in 650 Langsam. This includes all Accommodated Testing appointments for UC students as well as exam drop-off and pick-up for UC instructors. Visit the Accommodated Testing page here for more information.
Proctored Testing Hours *Located in 100 University Pavilion*
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday - Saturday: 8:30 a.m. -6:30 p.m.
- Summer Office Hours (Univ. Pavilion): Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Thursday- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
UC Accommodated Testing Hours *Now located in 650 Langsam*
- Testing Hours: Monday - Friday : 8 a.m .- 8 p.m.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday : 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Hours may vary between semesters. Please call ahead (513) 556-1428