Helping members of the University of Cincinnati and the Greater Cincinnati community reach educational and professional goals by providing secure and convenient testing services following the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- Accommodated Testing: Please remember that you must register for finals at least 7 days in advance. Testing Services is not able to accept Late Registration Requests for finals. Please contact our office if you need assistance registering for your exams. If you encounter technical issues when registering, you must send an email or leave a voicemail message with our office at the time of the issue so that we have documentation that an attempt was made to register by the deadline. (513)556-1428 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodated Testing will now be administered in our new location in 650 Langsam. This includes all Accommodated Testing appointments for UC students as well as exam drop-off and pick-up for UC instructors. Visit the Accommodated Testing page here for more information.
- Important CLEP Information: We will not be able to administer CLEP exams on 1/22/18 due to scheduled system maintenance.
- GMAT- UC's Testing Services Department is excited to announce that we are now offering the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)! Visit www.gmat.com here to register and select the University of Cincinnati as your preferred testing center.
Testing Hours (Univ. Pavilion)*
- Monday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays-Open most Saturdays, 9:00am-2:00pm
Office Hours (Univ. Pavilion)
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
UC Accommodated Testing Hours*
- Testing Hours: Monday - Friday : 8 a.m .- 8 p.m.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday : 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.