UC’s Regional Colleges
Learn more about all the advantages UC’s regional campuses offer at an upcoming open house. When you submit your application at any of our open houses we’ll waive your application fee!
UC Regionals Spring Open Houses
UC Blue Ash College & UC Clermont College
Wednesday, March 9
Watch for more details and the registration link coming soon!
The open houses are free to attend and offer a great way to meet faculty, staff and students at the college while learning about the 50-plus academic programs offered at each campus. Here’s more of what you can expect:
- Meet with Admissions Representatives.
- Get details about the low tuition and financial aid options.
- Talk with professors as you explore academic programs.
- Take a guided tour of the campus.
- Apply for free. That is a savings of $50!
UC Blue Ash and UC Clermont offer all the benefits of being a Bearcat with the added advantages of small class sizes, free academic resources, convenient locations, and low tuition – it’s about $6,000/year for in-state students!
Please note – all students, faculty, staff and guests of UC are required to wear a facial covering while on campus.
- Low tuition: it’s a fraction of the cost to attend most colleges or universities.
- Small class sizes: get to know your professors and fellow classmates.
- Dedicated professors: experts in their field of study and in the practice of teaching.
- An authentic UC education: we are regionally accredited, and our curriculum is aligned with the UC Uptown campus. Your credits will transfer if you choose to transition to the UC Uptown campus or to another accredited college or university.
- Convenient locations:
- UC Clermont is conveniently located in Batavia Township, in the center of Clermont County, just off State Route 32 and five miles from I-275.
- UC Blue Ash is in the heart of Blue Ash, within five miles of I-71, I-75, I-275 and Cross County Hwy.