COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
As a student at a new institution, there are a lot of business to take care of. To help you get an overview, our office has compiled a list of general items you should check off before the start of the semester. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and some areas, such as your student financial aid, may involve additional steps.
- Get your student ID from the Keys & Badges Office
Your all-in-one student ID is also known as your Bearcat Card.
- Get your parking pass from Parking Services
Rates and parking availability is available on Parking Services’ website.
- Check One Stop’s Transfer Student Checklist
Matters related to your student financial aid, billing, and other items.
- Check your courses in Canvas
Canvas is UC’s hub for distribution of learning materials, lectures, and assignments.
- Check out Canopy
Canopy contains free learning resources, such as Office 365 and LinkedIn Learning.
- Check your Success Network in Starfish
Schedule appointments with your advisor and other offices central to your academic success at UC.
- Walk your class schedule and get to know campus
Your class locations are listed in Catalyst.
- Follow Pathways on Twitter and Instagram
Learn about workshops and social events for transfer students.