Keys & Badges
Due to the Governor's recent stay at home order, the Keys and Badges Office will close at the end of the business day on Monday, March 23, 2020. If you need assistance from the office, please make an appointment via phone at 513-556-4925 or email at email@example.com.
The Department of Public Safety's Technical Services unit is responsible for the physical security of the university including the production and issuance of keys and photo IDs, intrusion alarms, electronic access systems, background checks and fingerprinting services. Other services include:
- Managing 70,000+ locks
- Managing and maintaining the university's ID card access system
- Providing additional security systems to departments as needed
- Maintaining indoor and outdoor security camera systems
Requests to have buildings and/or rooms unlocked for service, construction or repair work require advance approval using the Service Access Request Form below.
- Service Access Request Form
- Key Issuance Policy
- Service Center Rates
- Key, Badge and Access Request (You must use VPN to access this form. Please note that your brower will indicate that this webpage is not secure. In Google Chrome, click "Advanced" and then "Proceed to keys1.uc.edu (unsafe)." In Firefox, click "Advanced" and then "Accept Risk and Continue." In Safari, click "Show Details" and then "visit this website." This webpage will not work in Internet Explorer.)
4 Edwards Center
51 West Corry Blvd
The office is closed after the end of the business day on Monday, March 23, 2020.