Visitor Parking Tracker
Scroll through the live chart below to see how full visitor parking is in each location!
Have a permit?
No worries - we always keep space available for you!
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Let's Talk: Driving & Walking Distractions
- Jump starts
The air compressor is located behind French Hall near Dabney,
In a matter of 30 seconds, a thief can break into your car and steal your valuables, but it only takes 20 seconds to put your valuables in your trunk and/or out of sight. By taking these anti-theft measures and reporting suspicious behavior, UC community members can help prevent vehicle burglaries.
- Always lock your car doors and roll up your windows
- Place all valuables in your trunk or under your seat
- Do not leave brackets to GPS units or wires to electronics in plain sight
- Do not leave any valuables inside the vehicle
- Report suspicious persons to Public Safety immediately
- Activate Blue Help phones if you see persons who look out of place in parking garages
More safety information may be found on the Public Safety website.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Parking Services is committed to the support of sustainability initiatives such as the use of Electric Vehicles (EV) by providing charging stations. To allow access for multiple users, the following guidelines have been established.
- There is a four (4) hour maximum usage per day on the standard charging stations, and one (1) hour maximum on the fast charging station.
- Vehicle must be charging to be parked at an EV station.
- Parking Services is not responsible for damage caused by improper charging of an electric vehicle.
EV Charging Stations Locations
A valid University of Cincinnati parking permit is required to use the standard charging stations at
- Clifton Court Garage
- Panzeca Way (roadway that runs behind the west side of Eden Garage)
The fast charging station is open to anyone and is located on Daniels Street, next to Daniels Hall.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations FAQ Expand
How much does it cost to charge my vehicle?
There is no charge to use the EV Charging Station.
Is there a time limit for using the EV Charging Station?
Yes. Vehicles occupying parking spaces set aside for EV charging are limited to 4 hours per day at Clifton Court Garage and on Panzeca Way. Vehicles parking at the fast charging station on Daniels Street are limited to one hour per day. A citation may be issued for exceeding the time limit.
What type of electric vehicles chargers do you have?
The chargers at Clifton Court Garage and Panzeca Way are level 2 chargers. These units can simultaneously charge two cars at 240 volts/unit and charge a vehicle 100% within eight hours. The fast charging station will work with the Nissan Leaf and Tesla electric vehicles only.
My vehicle is fully charged, can I still park in the EV charging spaces?
If your vehicle is finished charging, it must be moved. If it remains in the charging space you are subject to receiving a citation.
Did You Know?
200 emergency phones are located throughout the Uptown campuses, easily identified by their blue color and light. The UC Police monitor the phones 24 / 7, and respond to emergency or other traffic/parking or police matters.
See additional safety tips.
For the safety of our students, visitors, faculty and staff, the speed limit on campus is 15 miles per hour.