Victory Parkway Parking
- Parking Rate: $57/month
- Faculty/staff with a Victory Parkway Campus parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. -3 p.m.: 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. – 7:59 a.m.: Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage.
Daily Parking Option
*Attention T-Mobile Users: It has been determined that some individuals with T-Mobile service will receive a Server Access Denied message when attempting to use the mobile pay option. Please refer to this article on how to resolve the issue. Customer feedback indicates that contacting T-Mobile may be a better option for resolving the issue.
Registering For Your Permit
You will need to purchase your parking permit on our parking portal.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. Your license plate is your permit. Failure to update information can lead to a citation. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.