1819 Innovation Hub Visitor Parking
- Visitors will pay at the pay station, located outside the entrance to the 1819 Innovation Hub, upon arrival.
- Visitors pay in advance by credit card or the provided coupon code.
- The vehicle license plate number is required for payment.
|30 minutes - 1 hour||$3.00|
|1 - 1.5 hours||$6.00|
|1.5 - 2 hours||$7.00|
|2 - 2.5 hours||$8.00|
|2.5 - 3 hours||$9.00|
|3 hours - midnight||$10.00|
Evening rate (after 5 p.m.) - $5.00 flat rate
Saturday and Sunday - $5.00 flat rate
Parking is permitted only in marked stalls.
Yellow curbs/lines or signage designates a fire lane. Fire lanes are tow-away zones and must be kept clear at all times.
Signage designates reserved parking. Parking in a reserved space without the proper permit will result in a citation and towing of the vehicle.
ADA Accessible Parking
Signage designates reserved and non-reserved handicap parking. A valid state-issued disability placard or license plate is required.
Signage designates spaces for electric or hybrid vehicles.
Deliveries & Contractors
- Parking will not be reserved for deliveries unless a Request for Special Parking Form is submitted online in advance.
- The parking office will provide cost information for extended deliveries.
- Delivery drivers are responsible for any parking violations they incur.
Loading & Unloading
- Parking for loading and unloading up to 30 minutes is available in the marked stalls.
- Established visitor rates will be charged for loading and unloading longer than 30 minutes.
Service & Sales Persons
- Service or sales vehicles will be charged at the visitor rate.
University and Other Government Vehicles
University vehicles are subject to university parking regulations. Operators of university-owned or leased vehicles must comply with vehicle regulations. If the operator’s identity cannot be determined, the department to which the vehicle is assigned will be liable for payment of fines.
Visiting government-licensed vehicles are exempt from visitor parking payment requirements. Government vehicles are subject to compliance with parking rules and regulations.