UC Blue Ash Student Parking
- Parking permits are required for all vehicles parking on the UC Blue Ash (UCBA) campus.
- Only UCBA students are permitted to register for a UCBA student parking permit. A hangtag will be issued, which is valid for the semester.
- The cost for the parking permit is included with your UCBA fees.
- A student parking permit allows for parking in the white-lined or ADA parking stalls located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- The parking permit hangtag must be displayed, in full view, from the rearview mirror.
- Students with a Blue Ash parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses.
- UCBA students who live on the Uptown West campus and require parking must purchase a west campus permit. Reciprocity parking is available on UC Blue Ash campus.
Blue Ash Citations Issued Prior to July 1
Citations issued prior to July 1 will not be managed through the parking portal, but by the Blue Ash College payment portal.
Registering For Your Permit
You will need to register for a parking permit through our parking portal. While, there will be no charge, it gives us the necessary information to issue you a permit. Below are some helpful tips before getting started.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the registration process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.
Please register for your permit by August 9 for fall semester. This will give us time to process the permit and mail it to you prior to the first week of classes.
Spring Semester permit registration will be available November 1.