UC Blue Ash Student Parking
Fall Semester Permit Registration
You may register for your fall parking permit beginning July 1.
- Parking permits are required for all vehicles parking on the UC Blue Ash (UCBA) campus.
- Only UCBA students are permitted to register for a UCBA student parking permit. A hangtag will be issued, which is valid for the semester.
- The cost for the parking permit is included with your UCBA fees.
- A student parking permit allows for parking in the white-lined stalls located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- A student parking permit allows for parking in the ADA parking stalls with state issued ADA placard, located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- The parking permit hangtag must be displayed, in full view, from the rearview mirror.
- Students with a Blue Ash parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses.
- UCBA students who live on the Uptown West campus and require parking must purchase a west campus permit. Reciprocity parking is available on UC Blue Ash campus.
Blue Ash Citations Issued Prior to July 1, 2020
Citations issued prior to July 1 will not be managed through the parking portal, but by the Blue Ash College payment portal.
Registering For Your Permit Online
You will need to register for a parking permit through our parking portal. While, there will be no charge, it gives us the necessary information to issue you a permit. Below are some helpful tips before getting started.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the registration process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.
College Credit Plus Student Parking
All students coming to campus will need some proof of parking privileges. We understand that a semester parking permit isn’t always necessary due to the hybrid class model, so we’ve developed multiple options to meet your parking needs on campus this semester.
- If you will be on campus 3 times or less for the semester, you will not need to pay for parking. You will receive a printable PDF permit from us that lists the dates you will be parked on campus. This permit will need to be displayed on the front dash of your vehicle while parked. Complete our temporary parking permit form to receive your permit by email.
- If you will be on campus weekly, you will need to purchase a semester parking permit. The permit is $70 for the semester and can be purchased online in our parking portal.
- If you fall somewhere between the two options above (e.g., you will be on campus 5 times this semester), a daily rate of $5/visit is available. Please contact us at email@example.com or 513-556-2283 to set that up.
- If you aren’t coming to campus for classes, but may need to visit campus to drop something off or pick something up, we will have temporary 30-minute parking spaces marked for your convenience.