UC Reading Parking
- Parking Rate: $54/month
- Faculty/staff with a Reading Campus parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. -3 p.m.: 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. – 7:59 a.m.: Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
- Parking hangtags will be issued and need to be fully displayed from the rearview mirror. The hangtag will be available for pick-up from the lobby security desk within 2 business days of purchase
Registering For Your Permit
You will need to purchase your parking permit on our parking portal.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. Your license plate is your permit. Failure to update information can lead to a citation. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.