UC Reading Parking
- Parking Rate: $57/month
- Faculty/staff with a Reading Campus parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. -3 p.m.: 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. – 7:59 a.m.: Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
- Parking hangtags will be issued and need to be fully displayed from the rearview mirror. The hangtag will be available for pick-up from the lobby security desk within 2 business days of purchase
Daily Parking Option
*Attention T-Mobile Users: It has been determined that some individuals with T-Mobile service will receive a Server Access Denied message when attempting to use the mobile pay option. Please refer to this article on how to resolve the issue. Customer feedback indicates that contacting T-Mobile may be a better option for resolving the issue.
Registering For Your Permit
You will need to purchase your parking permit on our parking portal.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. Your license plate is your permit. Failure to update information can lead to a citation. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.
Employee Is Paying
- Company submits names of employees purchasing passes through the Regional Campuses for Employees Request Form.
- Once the names are submitted the employee may come to the Parking Services Office, located at:
- 51 W. Corry Blvd., 4 Edwards Center, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0624
- Office hours are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Permits are sold on a monthly basis, but can be renewed for up to 3 months at a time.
- UC Faculty/Staff are eligible for automatic renewal through payroll deduction.
- Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card.
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate number are required at time of purchase.
- Employee is responsible for updating license plate information through the parking portal.
- Citations will be issued to vehicles not attached to a permit or paid visitor parking.
Company is Paying
- Company should contact the Assistant Director of Parking Services, Service Center, firstname.lastname@example.org for a New Account Profile form.
- Invoicing will occur on the 1st of every month and will be emailed to the company contact. The invoice is for the current month of parking. For example, the April 1 invoice will include charges for April monthly permit parking.
- Payment terms are Net 30 and can be made in the office by cash, check or credit card. Check payments can also be emailed to the address on the invoice. ACH payments can be set up by contacting the Assistant Director of Parking Services, Service Center at email@example.com.
- Permits will be cancelled if payment is not received within 45 days of the invoice date.
- Monthly permits will auto-renew each month and will continue until Parking Services receives notification to cancel.
- Cancellations must occur in person at the Parking Services Office or by written notification.
- Permits will be charged at the current rate and are subject to rate increases.