1819 Innovation Hub Parking
- Parking Rate: $60.75/month
- Only full-time or part-time professional staff members located at the 1819 Innovation Hub are permitted to purchase parking permits for 1819. The purchasing process is based on who is paying for the permit; an employee or a company.
- Students are not permitted to purchase a permit for the 1819 Innovation Hub location unless their names are submitted by a company located within the building.
- Individuals with other campus permits are permitted to park in the Winslow Lot for an unlimited number of hours.
Employee Is Paying
- Company submits names of employees purchasing passes through the 1819 Parking for Employees Request Form.
- Once the names are submitted the employee may come to the Parking Services Office, located at:
- 51 W. Corry Blvd., 4 Edwards Center, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0624
- Office hours are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Permits are sold on a monthly basis, but can be renewed for up to 3 months at a time.
- UC Faculty/Staff are eligible for automatic renewal through payroll deduction.
- Payment can be made via check or credit card.
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate number are required at time of purchase.
- Employee is responsible for updating license plate information through the parking portal.
- Citations will be issued to vehicles not attached to a permit or paid visitor parking.
Company is paying
- Company should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a New Account Profile form.
- Invoicing will occur on the 1st of every month and will be emailed to the company contact. The invoice is for the current month of parking. For example, the April 1 invoice will include charges for April monthly permit parking.
- Payment terms are Net 30 and can be made in the office by check or credit card. Check payments can also be emailed to the address on the invoice. ACH payments can be set up by contacting email@example.com.
- Permits will be cancelled if payment is not received within 45 days of the invoice date.
- Monthly permits will auto-renew each month and will continue until Parking Services receives notification to cancel.
- Cancellations must occur in person at the Parking Services Office or by written notification.
- Permits will be charged at the current rate and are subject to rate increases.
1819 Visitor Coupons
The 1819 Coupon Request Form allows occupants of the 1819 Innovation Hub to give their visitors a code to use at the pay station. The occupant will be charged or billed for the visitor’s parking expense. You can submit a request for them below. Please read the instructions carefully. An expedite fee may be assessed for requests with less than five (5) business days' notice.