UC Clermont Student Parking
Parking Registration by Semester
You may register for your semester parking on the following dates:
- Summer semester - April 1
- Fall semester - July 1
- Spring semester - Dec. 1
- Parking registration is required for all vehicles parking on the UC Clermont campus.
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition (LPR) to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a parking account will receive a citation.
- Only UC Clermont students are permitted to register for UC Clermont student parking.
- The cost for the parking is included with your UC Clermont fees.
- A student parking registration allows for parking in the white-lined stalls located in all of the UC Clermont parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- A student parking registration allows for parking in the ADA parking stalls with state issued ADA placard, located in all of the UC Clermont parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- Students with UC Clermont parking registration have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses.
- UC Clermont students who live on the Uptown West campus, and require parking MUST purchase a West campus parking permit. Reciprocity parking is available on UC Clermont campus.
Registering for Parking Online
You will need to register for parking through our parking portal. While, there will be no charge, it gives us the necessary information to register your parking. Below are some helpful tips before getting started.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the registration process.
- You can register more than one car on your parking registration, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure a space for registered customers, and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.
College Credit Plus (CCP) Parking
All students coming to campus will need some proof of parking privileges. We understand that some students may not require parking for the entire semester, so we’ve developed multiple options to meet your parking needs on campus this semester.
- If you will be on campus 3 times or less for the semester, you will not need to pay for parking. You will receive a printable PDF permit from us that lists the dates you will be parked on campus. This permit will need to be displayed on the front dash of your vehicle while parked. Complete our temporary parking permit form to receive your permit by email.
- If you will be on campus weekly, you will need to purchase parking. The cost is $75 for the semester, and can be purchased online in our parking portal.
- If you fall somewhere between the two options above (e.g., you will be on campus 5 times this semester), a daily rate of $5/visit is available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-2283 to set that up.
- If you aren’t coming to campus for classes, but may need to visit campus to drop something off or pick something up, we will have temporary 30-minute parking spaces marked for your convenience.