UC Blue Ash Faculty & Staff Parking
Parking Registration Policies
- Faculty/staff parking registration is $17 per month purchased through the parking portal
- Payroll deduction is available for payroll eligible employees (50 percent FTE or higher)
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition (LPR) to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a parking registration will receive a citation.
- The yellow-lined spaces will continue to be reserved, on a first-come, first-served basis for those with faculty/staff parking
- Faculty/staff with UC Blue Ash (UCBA) parking registration have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 2-hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
Daily Parking Option
A mobile pay option* has been released for those faculty/staff customers that wish to pay daily in lieu of monthly registration.
*Attention T-Mobile Users: It has been determined that some individuals with T-Mobile service will receive a Server Access Denied message when attempting to use the mobile pay option. Please refer to this article on how to resolve the issue. Customer feedback indicates that contacting T-Mobile may be a better option for resolving the issue.
Blue Ash Citations Issued Prior to July 1, 2020
Citations issued prior to July 1, 2020 will not be managed through the parking portal, but by the Blue Ash College payment portal.
Registering for Parking Online
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your parking registragtion, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for registered customers, and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.