UC Blue Ash Faculty & Staff Parking
- Faculty/staff parking permits are $15 per month purchased through the parking portal
- Payroll deduction is available for payroll eligible employees (50 percent FTE or higher)
- The hangtag must be fully displayed from the rearview mirror.
- The yellow-lined spaces will continue to be reserved, on a first-come, first-served basis for those with the faculty/staff permit
- Faculty/staff with a UC Blue Ash (UCBA) parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
Daily Parking Option
*Attention T-Mobile Users: It has been determined that some individuals with T-Mobile service will receive a Server Access Denied message when attempting to use the mobile pay option. Please refer to this article on how to resolve the issue. Customer feedback indicates that contacting T-Mobile may be a better option for resolving the issue.
Blue Ash Citations Issued Prior to July 1, 2020
Citations issued prior to July 1 will not be managed through the parking portal, but by the Blue Ash College payment portal.
Registering For Your Permit Online
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.