UC Blue Ash Faculty & Staff Parking
- The hangtag must be fully displayed from the rearview mirror.
- The yellow-lined spaces will continue to be reserved, on a first-come, first-served basis for those with the faculty/staff permit
- Faculty/staff with a UC Blue Ash parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
Blue Ash Citations Issued Prior to July 1
Citations issued prior to July 1 will not be managed through the parking portal, but by the Blue Ash College payment portal.
Registering For Your Permit
You will need to purchase your parking permit on our parking portal after August 1 but prior to returning to campus in August.
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the purchasing process.
- You can register more than one car on your permit, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for permit holders and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.
Permit hangtags will be mailed to those individuals that purchase their permit prior to August 9. For those purchased after August 9, you will need to pick up your permit during the first week of classes. A photo ID is required for pick up, so please have that ready when you arrive at our location.