Other Events Prepaid Parking
Pre-Event Purchase Instructions
- Guest Login Not Required
- When pre-purchasing online, YOU MUST PRINT YOUR PARKING PASS from the Payment Receipt Page and present it to the facility attendant on event/game day.
- Emailed permit must be printed or downloaded within 14 days of email receipt.
- Refunds are not available for pre-paid event parking.
- The parking facility attendant WILL NOT HAVE A RECORD of who has purchased a pass, nor will anyone affiliated with the host team.
- Go to the website for Pre-Purchase Parking
- Click EVENTS from the options at the top of the screen.
- Choose the event you are attending.
- Select the game or match you will be attending.
- Choose the facility you wish to park in.
- Click Add to Basket
- Click EVENTS at top of page if you wish to add parking for another game; otherwise,
- Select Payment Method
- Enter Email Address
- Click Pay Now
- Follow prompts to complete the transaction.
- Payment Receipt Page will appear. Choose Click Here to Print Permit. Print page and bring with you to the game. Emailed permit must be printed or downloaded within 14 days of email receipt.
- A receipt will be sent via email