Parking Value Pass
New Parking Option - June 1, 2021
The Parking Value Pass offers faculty and staff, who pay daily for parking, a chance to pre-purchase a bundle of daily parking at a discounted rate.
Parking Pass Policies
- Passes will expire 4 months from the purchase date. There is no rollover of unused parking.
- Passes will allow 2 entry/exits per day of use to allow for individuals to leave for lunch if necessary.
- Passes are assigned to an individual, not a department. Only UC faculty/staff and UC Foundation employees are eligible at this time.
- Passes are valid only in visitor parking garages.* They are not valid in facilities where visitor parking is full; therefore, there is no guarantee that space will be available in a facility.
- *Note: University Avenue and Stratford Garages do not have visitor parking.
- Individuals in a waitlist facility that choose to give up their permit for a Parking Value Pass will lose their rights to a permit in that facility, and will need to go back on the waiting list if a permit is needed in the future. Waitlisted garages include: Corry, CCM, Varsity Village, Stratford, University Avenue and Kingsgate.
- Pass can be purchased online. Access will be available within 2 hours of purchase.
- Valid pass must be purchased prior to parking in said garage. Pass cannot be redeemed if you are already parked.
- Individuals are responsible for keeping vehicle information accurate in the parking system to avoid possible citations.
- Customers parking in Eden Garage are required to park on levels 7 & 8 with this pass.
- Value Passes are not:
- Passes are not transferable.
- Passes are not valid during event parking.
- Passes are not refundable.
- Passes are not eligible for reciprocity parking.
- Passes are not available for motorcycle parking.
Parking Pass Options
- Value Pass 15: 15 days of parking in 4-month period
- Cost: $127.50
- A savings of $1.50 per day
- Value Pass 30: 30 days of parking in a 4-month period
- Cost: $210
- A savings of $3 per day
To purchase a Value Pass, log into the UC Parking Portal, or by visiting the Parking Services office at 4 Edwards Center.
- Access to a facility will be by Bearcat ID or Fast Pass
- Individuals will need to hit help button if there are issues upon entry/exit.
Surface Parking Lot
Solutions for other campuses with surface lot parking are being investigated.