The Parking Value Pass offers faculty and staff, who pay daily for parking, a chance to pre-purchase a bundle of daily parking at a discounted rate.
Parking Pass Policies
- Pass availability: At this time, UC faculty/staff and UC Foundation employees are eligible.
- Please note: Individuals in a waitlisted facility that opt to purchase a Parking Value Pass will lose their permit rights to the waitlisted facility, and will need to go back on the waiting list if a waitlisted-facility permit purchase becomes necessary.
- Waitlisted garages include: Corry, CCM, Varsity Village and University Avenue.
- Please note: Passes are only valid in visitor parking garages. If a visitor parking garage is full, a Value Pass will not be valid in that garage. Dependent upon parking availability, there is no guarantee that space will be available in a facility.
- University Avenue & Stratford Garages do not have visitor parking.
- Passes cannot be altered, extended, or refunded.
- Passes expire 4 months from the purchase date. Unused parking cannot be rolled over.
- Passes allow 2 entry/exits per day of use to allow for individuals to leave for lunch if necessary.
- Passes are assigned to an individual (not to a department or unit).
- Pass can be purchased online. Parking access will be available within 2 hours of purchase.
- Valid Pass must be purchased prior to parking in a garage facility. Pass cannot be redeemed if parked prior to its purchase.
- Individuals are responsible for keeping vehicle(s) information accurate in the parking system to avoid possible citations.
- Customers parking in Eden Garage are required to park on levels 7 & 8 with the Value Pass.
- Value Passes are not:
- Valid during event parking
- Eligible for reciprocity parking
- Available for motorcycle parking
Parking Pass Options
- Value Pass 15: 15 days of parking in 4-month period
- Cost: $127.50
- A savings of $1.50 per day
- Value Pass 30: 30 days of parking in a 4-month period
- Cost: $210
- A savings of $3 per day
To purchase a Value Pass, log into the UC Parking Portal, or by visiting the Parking Services office at 4 Edwards Center.
- Access to a facility will be by Bearcat ID or Fast Pass
- Individuals will need to hit help button if there are issues upon entry/exit.