UC Clermont Faculty & Staff Parking
Parking Registration Policies
- Faculty/staff parking permits are $17 per month purchased through the parking portal
- Payroll deduction is available for payroll eligible employees (50 percent FTE or higher)
- Parking Services uses license plate recognition (LPR) to verify that someone has registered to park in a lot. Your vehicle license plate is considered as your permit, so make sure your vehicle information is always kept updated in the system. Any vehicles not linked to a parking registration will receive a citation
- The yellow-lined spaces will continue to be reserved, on a first-come, first-served basis for those with the faculty/staff permit
- Faculty/staff with UC Clermont parking registration have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 2-hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
Daily Parking Option
A mobile pay option* has been released for those faculty/staff customers that wish to pay daily in lieu of monthly registration.
*Attention T-Mobile Users: It has been determined that some individuals with T-Mobile service will receive a Server Access Denied message when attempting to use the mobile pay option. Please refer to this article on how to resolve the issue. Customer feedback indicates that contacting T-Mobile may be a better option for resolving the issue.
Registering for Parking Online
- Make sure to have your vehicle information ready. License Plate, Make, Model and Color are required in the registration process.
- You can register more than one car on your parking registration, however, only one vehicle can be parked at a time.
- Keep vehicle information current throughout the year. This helps us ensure space for registered customers, and makes it easier to contact you in case of emergency.