Biomedical Research Technologies
Why study Biomedical Research Technologies?
Housed in the nation's third ranked pediatric hospital, this unique MS program offers rigorous training in the most current techniques used in Biomedical research.
The MS in the Biomedical Research Technologies offers:
- Hands-on training in state-of-the-art, high-end research facilities
- Low student:instructor ratios
- Paid internship options in clinical, basic science or industrial laboratories
- Job placement assistance
Pre-requisites for admission to the MS program
- Baccalaureate degree or higher degree from an accredited college or university
- A grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- A strong background in biology and/or biochemistry
- Previous research experience
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is not required, but strongly encouraged (Institution code:1833; Department Code: 0208)
- TOEFL score if English is not the student's primary language (institution code:1833; Department code: 99)
- Two to four letters of recommendation to be submitted electronically using the online application system.
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Find related programs in the following interest areas:
Program Code: 26MAS-BMRT-MS