UC’s Regional Colleges
Become a Bearcat Scholarship
There’s never been a better time to become a Bearcat at one of the University of Cincinnati’s regional colleges. Apply to UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont by June 1, 2021, and you could receive $1,500 toward your tuition through the new Become a Bearcat Scholarship! We're also planning for more in-person classes and experiences this fall.
The Become a Bearcat scholarship is only offered through UC Clermont and UC Blue Ash colleges.
- It’s designated for first-year college students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who attend either college this fall.
- Non-stackable with other UC scholarships.
- For those attending in-person majors. (distance learning majors not eligible).
Low tuition, small class sizes, personal attention and a nationally recognized UC education – it’s all here at UC’s regional colleges.
- Low tuition: it’s a fraction of the cost to attend most colleges or universities.
- Small class sizes: get to know your professors and fellow classmates.
- Dedicated professors: experts in their field of study and in the practice of teaching.
- An authentic UC education: we are regionally accredited, and our curriculum is aligned with the UC Uptown campus. Your credits will transfer if you choose to transition to the UC Uptown campus or to another accredited college or university.
- Convenient locations:
- UC Clermont is conveniently located in Batavia Township, in the center of Clermont County, just off State Route 32 and five miles from I-275.
- UC Blue Ash is in the heart of Blue Ash, within five miles of I-71, I-75, I-275 and Cross County Hwy.