Rankings and Ratings:The University of Cincinnati continues to gain national and international recognition for outstanding academic programs, world-class faculty and successful co-op partnerships around the globe.
Class Schedules & Descriptions
- Search Schedule of Classes (opens in a new window)
- Course Descriptions can be found using the Course Planning Guide (opens in a new window). Most listings also show prerequisites for the class.
- Select "Semester"
- Select a discipline
- Select a credit level
- To see an individual course description, click on the Course # title.
- To create a PDF for the entire list of course descriptions, click the "Save to PDF" link at top, right-hand side of the course listing.
Resources & Special Programs
- Center for Exploratory Studies, help choosing a major, if you're undecided
- Continuing Education, noncredit courses and programs
- e-Learning, degrees, certificates and courses online and/or outside the classroom
- Experiential learning, including co-op opportunities
- Integrated Core Learning
- International Programs − study abroad opportunities
- ROTC, Air Force | Army
- Allied Health Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College-Conservatory of Music
- Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services
- Engineering & Applied Science
- The Graduate School
- UC Blue Ash College, formerly Raymond Walters College
- UC Clermont College