COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
University Honors Program
Our COVID-19 Response
Passionate People Changing the World
UHP is committed to helping students maximize their educational opportunities at UC while discovering and pursuing their passions in life and using their gifts and talents to make meaningful contributions to society. We believe experiential learning and consistent reflection can help students leave their unique imprint on campus and in their communities.
The University Honors Program comprises students in the top 7% of University of Cincinnati undergraduates, nearly 1500 in total across all nine colleges. We offer an inclusive community in which students are inspired to get involved from their very first semester on campus. Our students enhance their skills in leadership, research, creativity, global studies, and community engagement to then graduate among the most competitive professionals in the world.
To that end, we are invested in developing students into global citizen scholars who lead innovative efforts toward solving the world's complex problems.
University Honors in the News
- Noor Ghuniem: 2 UC students launch free online tutoring program during pandemic
- Asia Werner: Navigating COVID-19 with immune system deficiency
- Carlee Coulehan: All the world's a stage
- Scholarships: UC endorses Rhodes and Marshall candidates
- Inquiry to Innovation: The Cincinnati Zoo Challenge
- Andrea Ori: Stubborn determination leads to Fulbright Research Grant
- Rickey Terrell: UC engineering scholar fulfills passion by giving back
- Rahul Sandella: Discovers a niche and a pathway to medicine
- Laura Stegner: UC student's travel, outreach key to success
- Scottie Emmert: Mentorship, scholarship and humility offer a bright path...
- Kendall Cappel: UC scholar overcomes health hurdles to see the world
- Social Entrepreneurship: UC, Canadian connection creates global awareness
- Quoran Knights: CEAS student receives prestigious scholarship from Toyota & PUSH Excel