UHP Ambassadors are a select group of University Honors students who represent the University Honors Program on campus and in the community. UHP Ambassadors share information about their experiences within the UHP as well as, more broadly, the University of Cincinnati. They also plan, coordinate, and/or co-facilitate programs with the University Honors Program and can represent students on various committees and projects.
The UHP Ambassador team comprises 35 select University Honors Program students from a diverse range of colleges and programs. Collectively, they participate in numerous student organizations and leadership roles across campus and in the community. The UHP Ambassador Leadership Team is a small group within UHP AMbassadors who help manage many initiatives throughout the academic year.
- Attend monthly team meetings throughout the year on Fridays at 2pm
- Present at UC Admission events (Open Houses, Bearcats Brunch, Senior Scholars Day, etc.)
- Lead or participate in transition student recruitment initiatives
- Sharing experiences and presenting in Gateway to University Honors classes
- Co-lead UHP Orientation sessions (summer)
- Serve on UHP and universities committees (PLME, Honors Seminar Review, Honors Council, student focus groups, etc.)
- Host social activities for the UHP community
- Spotlight experiences and learning portfolios on the UHP website
- Promote the UHP community through social media