As a leader, you will engage in a relational process that involves creating a shared vision, developing goals, and motivating individuals or groups towards achievement. You will increase your awareness of personal strengths and areas for growth while developing the skills necessary to establish collaborative relationships. You will learn to lead with integrity and seek opportunities to improve society.
By engaging in this competency, you will make progress towards learning how to…
- Formulate and manage a shared vision and develop goals towards its achievement.
- Motivate and collaborate effectively with others towards completion of shared projects or goals.
- Develop strategies to identify and respond to challenges and obstacles.
- Identify personal strengths and areas of growth and evaluate opportunities to maximize skills and abilities.
- Synthesize the current trends related to a specific issue or field and evaluate how thought-leaders are currently addressing them.